Careage Construction Inc. is seeking a Carpenter / Foreman to join our team.
• Collaborate with Superintendent and trades to address jobsite safety, constructability, performance standards
• Supervise and direct work for self-performed scope
• Assist Superintendent to coordinate subcontractors’ work
• Ability to perform and confirm layout as needed
• Attend and participate in Pre-construction / Pre-Installation Meetings
• Maintain and enforce QC Standards • Ensure Contract Compliance
• Safety Compliance • May require occasional carpentry work
• Work as a Superintendent on IT work
• 5-7 years in commercial, healthcare, and/or multi-family projects
• Ability to read and interpret plans and specifications
• Basic Computer Skills (MS Office Suite)
• Ability to work in a team environment
• CESCL Certification
Careage Construction, Inc. offers competitive base wage, benefit packages, and growth opportunities.