GIG HARBOR, WA
Careage Construction is seeking an experienced Superintendent to join our team.
• Manage the day to day onsite coordination of subcontractors, material deliveries, and construction schedule.
• Coordinate daily construction activities with project manager and project engineer
• Review and comment on submittals • Work with PM and PE as needed to prepare and issue RFI’s
• Prepare short interval schedule
• Conduct weekly subcontractor meetings
• Collaborate with project team to review and pre-pare scopes of work
• Facilitate weekly Safety Meetings
• Facilitate Pre-construction / Pre-Installation Meetings
• Maintain QC Standards
• Ensure Contract Compliance
• Safety Compliance
• Provide Constructability Reviews during Pre-Construction
• Complete Daily Reports
• Maintain positive working relationships work clients and subcontractors
• 7+ years in commercial, healthcare, and/or multi-family projects
• Ability to read and interpret plans and specifications
• Experience with Blue Beam, MS Office, MS Project, Suretrack
• Ability to work in a team environment
• CESCL Certification
Careage Construciton, Inc. offers competitive base wage, benefit packages, and growth opportunities.